Escape from New York

In June I met 2 of my wonderful friends in NY. Lindsay from Phoenix (although I met her in England, travelled to Norway with her and she lives in Providence) and Sarah from England (who I met in England and travelled to Cypress and Barcelona with). It was so wonderful meeting up with old friends from far flung places who I always hoped I'd see but was afraid that I wouldn't.
Lindsay took the bus back to Providence (did you know that it was really close to NY?) and Sarah and I attempted to visit the Statue of Liberty and return with plenty of time to catch our train to Newark Airport. Although the planning was good, the sun was shining and we are smart ladies, nothing went to plan. In short, it was a nightmare. An exasperating, hopefully amusing, nightmare!
Here's what happened to us that very sunny day at the end of June:




Comments

Popular Posts