Time out of time

The week between Christmas and New Year always seems like it's not real. I have the whole week off which is welcome and very very appreciated.
dec 28 2010

So far I have slept in, gone shopping with my momma, danced around to a Wii game, had a lunch date with the Gentleman, read books, and watched lots of Battlestar Galactica and Veronica Mars. Perfect! My sister was gone for Christmas so we had her gift opening tonight. We all pretended it was Christmas morning and Santa had just come!
faux leather ruffle jacket: Ricki's
comfy cotton skirt: Ricki's 
Everything was 50% off at Ricki's yesterday! Cheap!
leggings and hat: H&M
boots: Spring
mini purse: Danier
And as an added bonus here are a couple of Christmas photos! Aren't my cousins just the most beautiful?

Comments

Bella said…
I love this outfit! The ruffle on the faux leather coat is a nice detail. And those leggings--sexy!
Matt said…
Super cute outfit! I love the tights! And I totally know what you mean... the week between New Years and Christmas is definitely a strange time! How awesome that you had it off! Sounds like it was a pleasant week! And how cool that you guys had a "do over" for Christmas for your sister! :)

Popular Posts