We can sparkle by moonlight too!

In an attempt to do something different with the sparkle dress for evening, this is what I came up with:
jan 15 2011 night

I did my sister's hair and makeup for a Mad Men party. Then the Gentleman Caller and I went for dinner at a local delicious restaurant.
I actually wore the boots because walking 4 blocks in sub-Arctic conditions in the shoes would have been a treacherous and potenially limb-losing endeavour.
top: Smart Set
disco dress: Ricki's
leggings: Joe Fresh
tippy toe shoes: Aldo


dancing to The Shoop Shoop Song (In His Kiss) by Cher


Today I am thankful for living downtown. I can walk to work and to my favourite restaurants. I'm close to the park in the summer. It's a very good fit!

Comments

Please be my new best friend. That is all.
Allison said…
You are awesome. Rock on. That is all.
Melissa said…
You look super hot in this! I love it!
Matt said…
Super cute!! I'm amazed at the weather you guys deal with too! I would just hide inside and hibernate until spring or something. And a Mad Men party sounds like a lot of fun actually. Neat. :)

Popular Posts