Mostly I just rubbed my eyes

Wednesdays are my days to go help organize an office that a friend works at. It's run by creative people who often don't have the time or energy to do the mundane tasks. That's where I come in. Today was all about data entry. It was not fun. It's not the actual entering of data, I like that really. It was that I had to try to decode what data I was putting in. Let me just say that recording billable hours should be more organized and easier to read...

may 4 2011

Because I know that I'm usually dealing with loads of dusty paper or lugging things around I try to wear something really comfy and not too nice. And a good thing too as I walked home in gusting wind getting lightly rained on whilst carrying toilet paper... fantastic.

cardigan: Ricki's
dress: Joe Fresh
yoga pants: Smart Set
shoes: Camper twins



Today I'm thankful for workplaces where I can take off my shoes and curl up in my chair to work.

Comments

It sounds like you're the one who needs to whip that office into shape and institute a more logical billable hours record keeping system. And after you do that, I need someone to come and organize the fourteen boxes of fossils under my desk. Interested? Eh? Eh?

And I love your grey dress, but when do I never love a grey dress?

Popular Posts