Final countdown

Mercy. I'm a melted Danielley.

july 18, 2011






I spent the last couple of days at the cottage, reading, napping, perspiring...
I wanted to go swimming in the lake but sadly 18 dead fish floated disgustingly by so that option was out. (I shudder just thinking about it).

dress & hat: Joe Fresh
modesty scarf: Portobello Road Marker, London
sunnies: Ricki's
relaxation: hammock

I wanted to soak up everything about one of my most favourite places. Especially since I won't be there for too much longer. Over the weekend the Gentleman Caller and I bought our one-way tickets to Australia!!! EEEEE! I'm so excited! I've wanted to go for 3 years but life happen and for that I am very, very grateful.

We went out for a celebratory dinner & sangria!

Today I am thankful for meeting a lovely man who makes me laugh and is willing to go traipsing halfway around the world with me on an adventure!

Comments

There are no words for my jealousy! Australia!

So, you'll need to do research. I'd recommend watching/reading The Thornbirds, but that story's just creepy. Better stick with Crocodile Dundee and Ocean Girl.
Allison said…
Wow! Australia! That's awesome. How long are you going for? I can't wait to see pictures :)
I am also jealous of that hammock... I think that's just what I need. A hammock and maybe somebody to fan me.
Style Journey said…
WOW! Australia? That sounds like so much fun and what an adventure! Can't wait to see pictures.

I love your hammock too. I really want one now :)
Tia said…
Australia!! I hope you'll be regaling us with your epic adventures!

Also, I gotta say I'm a touch envious of your hat. It looks so comfy and pretty!
Unknown said…
WOW!!! How exciting!!! I cannot wait to see your photos from Australia. I'm so jealous!
geetabix said…
One way tickets?? Wow!
laura said…
HUZZAH!!!!! Oh my gosh!!! That is going to be super exciting!!! I wish I could go do that! I actually want to live abroad soooo bad, but we have 3 kitties, and getting them abroad is really tough.


♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
Chelsea said…
one-way?! y'all have got major ovaries, my dear. can't wait to read/see all about it :)
FutureLint said…
I want to be lounging in a hammock right now, you look so comfy and cute! EXCITING about Australia! I'm excited to follow your adventures!
Melissa said…
Wait, are you like officially moving?! How exciting!!! I want to hear all about it!!!
Anonymous said…
Australia? When? And will you continue to blog, so we can all live through your adventure vicariously?
Cara said…
Wow! That's fabulously amazing! And I saw you tweeted you were full-time again... so I'm going to guess this Australia plan isn't happening any time soon! Nonetheless, a week of good things for you!

Popular Posts