Sunday Shoes: Sparkly Nine West

 As I was cleaning out my apartment I discovered I have a rather lot of shoes. Miss Sal from Already Pretty has a series called Sunday Shoes. I've decided to share them to remind myself why I love them, the stories behind them and as an archive of the ones I've had to say goodbye to.

Nine West, sparklated by me, from outlet mall in Minneapolis

These shoes languished at the back of my closet for years. I'm not sure why, they were a lovely burgandy colour and fairly comfortable. I was about to give them away when I was struck by the idea that I could make them better by making them sparkly. ModPodge and Glitter and a few hours later... Voila!

Comments

Bella said…
Now that's what I call shoes fit for a queen! I love them!
Megan said…
Those shoes are fabulous - I love them!

Popular Posts