Sunday Shoes: Goblin boots

 As I was cleaning out my apartment I discovered I have a rather lot of shoes. Miss Sal from Already Pretty has a series called Sunday Shoes. I've decided to share them to remind myself why I love them, the stories behind them and as an archive of the ones I've had to say goodbye to.

Goblin boots from Daddylonglegs, Southwold, England

Oh these boots! In the very first week I started working in a pub in a tiny village in England I saw these boots in the village across the river. I went to visit them every week. They were far too expensive but I loved the colours and the turned up little toe. The week before I left that village they went on sale! Oh happy day! Sadly, they are very beat up after years of wear and went directly into the garbage after this photo...

Comments

Popular Posts