Emerald Peacock

I might have done something bad...
Something shoe-related...
But after drooling over these babies for ages and having a dream about them what was a girl supposed to do?
Hello my pretties!
Waiting for the tram


I feel more like myself in this outfit and these shoes than I do most days. Since I am waitressing at an American diner I mostly wear an unflattering shirt and some variation of black bottoms. And since I only get 1 day off a week I don't wear much else. I changed into this after my shift today to wear my shoes to drink a glass of wine on a patio.  

top: Target
tank: Big W
shorts: Ricki's
SHOES: Wittner Vilette
necklace: gift



Today I am thankful for my job. I don't have a lot of money but this job gave me the opportunity to HAVE THESE SHOES!!!

Comments

Amara said…
Those shoes are beautiful! The colour... swoon! Love the outfit too. I am ready for spring/summer clothes!
Chelsea said…
Now those are a pair of freaking shoes! They are SO you, and you're rocking them like a champ. Hope wine/patio time was divine, and good on ya for treating yourself to some pretties :)
ooooh those shoes are fabulous! I love the color and the shape of the heel! your outfit is pretty smashing fantastic too! I love that lacy top :)

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
Cara said…
Fabulous! So fabulous! I'm so jealous!
Anonymous said…
I'm in love with those shoes...I think I need them. As always I love your happy smiling face in each picture!! :)
Anonymous said…
How can having those shoes be bad? It's all good, I say.

Popular Posts