Wedding season

Today the Gentleman Caller and I went to the first wedding of the season. It was very low key and awesome. The ceremony took about 15 minutes and then we were let loose in the Science Centre.

There were some fire and cryogenics shows. We started out the night with a demonstration on how to make ice cream with liquid nitrogen!

apr 13 2013

And then walked through a giant ear (to the brain room) where there was a candy table and cupcakes that were 90% icing (YUMMO!).

It was a really fun night because everyone could play like they did while they were children and drink gin and tonics all the while being dressed like a star.

dress: Ricki's
jacket: Ricki's
tights: We Love Colours
shoes: Fly London
ridiculous/awesome head thing: Anthropologie



I changed my foofy facinator to something more... suitable.


While at the wedding we met and became very intimate with Mona Lisa:


And Commander Hadfield and his majestic moustache.


Today I am thankful for love.

Comments

Megan G said…
Aawww this sounds like so much fun. I love the totally awesome tights you're wearing.

Someday I want to do a really blow out vow renewal.

Popular Posts