I love you and I'm not afraid

Sometimes I like to have a base that is monochromatic, with a bit of texture.

may 2 2013



Then splash on colour with shoes, blazers and necklace...
And then walk home unexpectedly in this get up. Looks pretty. Not great for exercise, really.

blazer & skirt: Rickis
top: Joe Fresh
tights: ?
shoes: Red or Dead Maxa
necklace: beach in Vietnam


(There must have been a strong wind inside this day. I'm always leaning to the same side!)


Today I'm thankful for the ability to walk home. I really enjoy it and love being about to be in my head and in my body at the same time as being outside. It's such a good way to connect to the city that you're in. 


Comments

Cara said…
I miss being able to walk home from work! That was my favourite part of Regina. I'd walk through downtown, past Wascana and out into "the suburbs" in less than an hour! Walking home from work here? Only for the very lucky!

The outfit is fab! I need to remember to not be afraid of sparkle because I love it every time I see you in it!
Dolce Virginia said…
monisimo look estas guapisima me encanta me aria mucha ilusion ke te pasaras por mi blog besossshttp://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es si kieres nos podemos seguir mutuamente si te gusta mi bkog

Popular Posts