The wrong turn

This dress came in the mail about a month ago. But, of course, instead of going with Canada Post, the cheaper and more convenient option, it was by courier. Which meant that as I wasn't at home to accept it I had to drive to the other side of the city during business hours. And pay a hidden shipping cost.

apr23 2013



And, because I'm sometimes dumb, I made a wrong turn and ended up doing a small prairie tour in the middle of blizzard weather warning.

I like the dress well enough. It's a great fabric, the colour is nice, really comfy and it has pockets. But what I don't like is the drapey thing at the front. I think it's meant to be a pleated but it just sort of hangs there weirdly. I need to iron it back into shape but, honestly, it's unlikely to happen.

blazer: Ricki's
dress: eShakti
leggings: Joe Fresh
shoes: Hard Hearted Harlot
necklace: shop in Madrid



Today I'm thankful for winter tires on unexpected road trips to pick up pretty things.

Comments

Cara said…
The minute I read: "Unexpected shipping" I went: "eShakti!" Every other US company I've ever bought from is always so upfront with shipping and duty, etc. Not so much eShakti!

Popular Posts