Just be cool

This skirt was also in the enormous two year mending pile. I like it's shininess.

july3


There is absolutely nothing else to say about this outfit. I was a few weeks ago and I can't remember anything else about that day. And as such, I need to blog more often so that I don't sound like a nincompoop.

scarf: Portobello Road market, London
cardigan: Joe Fresh
pin: found in my closet
skirt: Smart Set
shoes: Transit



Today I'm thankful for finding old things and being able to use them again. 


Comments

Cara said…
Shiny! Yay! All right, you've got me more motivated to work on my mending pile... If only I was going to be home tonight!
Ohhh I so love the drape of that top on you, Danielle! Now that I sew all the time, I don't have a mending pile, but I know what you mean! I used to have a HUGE basketful!

Popular Posts