Just breathe

When it's cold and dark in the morning getting dressed seems to take more effort.

jan 2 2014


I truly believe that my life would be totally different if I could sleep in just one extra hour. I might wake up dancing instead of oofing.

jacket, scarf, black top, skirt: Ricki's
blue tank: Smart Set
tights: Target
shoes: Red or Dead Maxa, Shuch in London



Today I'm thankful for frothy vanilla coffee in the morning. It makes me feel like I'm awake and actually participating in the day and warms by belly full of coziness! 


Comments

Cara said…
Oh believe me, an hour doesn't make a difference -- the only thing that does is waking up on your own schedule without having to be anywhere! I've adjusted my work hours over the years trying to achieve a proper "wake up" routine, and it just always feels an hour away!
Ohhhh sleep. I was having sleep woes and feeling lethargic until I got into the habit of going to bed and waking up at the same time every. single. day. So yeah, no sleeping in during the weekends for me anymore, but I do feel a lot better!
LyddieGal said…
I am so happy the sun is finally rising earlier. There really isn't much that is harder than getting up when it's still dark out. But if that pink blazer can't get you excited for the morning, I don't know what will.
Chic on the Cheap

Popular Posts