Inspiration

Sometimes you see things on Pinterest
Via

 and you're just like
YUP
I
CAN
MAKE
THAT
WORK

aug 2014


Even if you have to shimmy your sparkly mini-dress down around your waste and you spend the majority of the day rather concerned that you won't be able to wiggle your way out of it again.

jacket: Old Navy
top: Joe Fresh
necklace: grandma's 
dress-skirt: Ricki's
leggings: Joe Fresh
shoes: ?



PS Don't worry. I got out of the skirt-dress thingy... but it was touch and go for a minute. 


Comments

I love when I see an outfit I love and then see that I have pieces to create a similar look. It's so nice to see a new look and think "Oooo I can do that too!!"
Shybiker said…
Lookin' good! I love sparkly things. I'm still in my little girl phase.

And I know very well the battles we have with tight clothing; I've almost been trapped several times when dressing. I keep scissors nearby for emergencies. :-)

Popular Posts